THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PERTAINS TO ANY PURCHASE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
PAYMENT & SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Shipping and handling is not included unless specified.
- Add 9.5% for all shipments to a California address or pick up (unless a valid resale card is received).
- US Visa / MasterCard, Discover, will ship to billing address only, NOT available for all International orders
- PayPal (confirmed addresses only, NOT available for all International orders)
- Bank Deposit / Wire (call for Bank of America info)
- Checks, personal, business or cashiers (we wait until funds clear and then ship order, usually 10 business days US or 20 business days for International)
- Cargo Carrier (for large orders, 3-5 day)
- FedEx Ground (1-5 day)
- FedEx Express Saver (3 day)
- FedEx 2 Day
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- Local Delivery (for large orders only, if available)
- Pick-Up / Will Call
Conditions of Sale
- Most cars are salvage title and although there is no guarantee to the condition, Los Angeles Dismantler does its best to provide quality and value using fair business practices
- Full payment or 20% deposit must be received to reserve a car or part
- Deposits are non-refundable after 30 days
- Ask all questions before purchasing
- Los Angeles Dismantler reserves the right to cancel sales at any time and/or sell to other buyers
- No guarantee for labor
- No guarantee on paint, items are used and although they may be in great condition, scratches or gouges either from wear/tear or shipping can occur
- Inspect your order upon receipt, if orders are damaged during shipping, notify the carrier and Los Angeles Dismantler immediately
- Call before returning any item
- No returns on special order, electrical (as they are tested prior to sale) or safety items
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returned items that are in re-sellable condition
- Freight charges are non refundable
- All sales are final after 7 days
- Returns are accepted for store credit only, applied toward future purchases, no refunds
- Factory new Porsche parts ordered through a dealer carry a 1 year limited warranty on parts only, excluding labor and electrical items
- We make great effort to disclose imperfections so that you know exactly what you are buying. However, bear in mind that you are purchasing a pre-owned vehicle and/or parts and, in all likelihood, they will have minor imperfections, both in its cosmetic and/or mechanical condition. For this reason, our vehicles and parts are sold "as is" and we encourage pre-purchase on-site inspections by competent parties. Purchasers bear all inspection fees and charges. Also you may want to have the vehicle or parts checked out by a third-party inspector of your choice. Our goal is to assure your satisfaction at the time of delivery. All vehicles are available for inspection by appointment. And we encourage you to contact us to arrange for inspection.
- We regret it is not always possible to provide extra sets of keys, complete books, and manual or remote access devices on previously owned vehicles.
- Vehicle buyers are responsible for Insurance,Tax, Title, and Documentary Fees. Any disputes regarding the sale of vehicles or parts shall be resolved through arbitration in California under the laws of California.
- If bidding on an auction such as eBay, the successful high bidder should telephone Los Angeles Dismantler by the next business day after the auction has ended to make arrangements to complete the transaction. If we do not hear from you, the vehicle or part may be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Within 48 hours following the end of auction, a 10% deposit must be received by Los Angeles Dismantler. If a deposit is not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle or part may be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The transaction must be completed within six business days of the auction. If not, and an alternative arrangement has not been made, the vehicle may be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Notice: Vehicle bidders must pay with certified funds (cashiers check) or bank loan. Bidders must be pre-approved on loan before bidding. You are entering a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle in this listing. If you do not intend to buy this item, DO NOT BID! Shill bidding, deadbeat bidders, auction interference, unqualified bidding, or any form of fraud or harassment are subject to legal prosecution.
All consignment final fee values collected by Los Angeles Dismantler will be equal to the original consignment agreement made at time of consignment.
Purchase offers for vehicles, both verbal and written are honored for 24 hours from time of offer.