Installs, conversions, upgrades, fabrication, restoration, development, testing, replication, LA Dismantler knows who does it best!
Want advice on fine tuning? Los Angeles Dismantler had been taking Porsche automobiles apart and putting them back together for over fifteen years and can probably help out in most situations, fill out the online quote form below and ask Los Angeles Dismantler about your situation.
Desire to modify or update? Los Angeles Dismantler has extensive knowledge of what can and can't be done and which parts will be required, fill out the online quote form below to see what your options are and most importantly what it will cost!
Need a mechanic? Trust Los Angeles Dismantler to recommend quality mechanics (maybe even the guy who services their own cars)! Fill out the online quote form below and let Los Angeles Dismantler refer you to someone they trust.
To keep your Porsche at the peak of it's condition, you'll want to use a certified Porsche technician that you know and trust, the correct parts and accessories for your Porsche, and to follow the specific maintenance schedules designed with your Porsche in mind.
We've compiled helpful articles on your maintenance and service plans below. While Porsche has a mileage based maintenance schedule, please note that you should exceed more than two years between maintenance services, regardless of mileage. While service schedules will vary slightly depending on exact year and model, the following are general and applicable service schedules for Porsche vehicles.
Porsche Maintenance Schedules and Service Plans:
- Early Model Porsche Maintenance
- Porsche Minor Maintenance for Later Models (2001-Present)
- Porsche Major Maintenance for Later Models (2001-Present)
- Additional Porsche Maintenance for Later Models (2001-Present)
Common Porsche Problems and Issues by Model
- Porsche 911 996 Series: 1998 - 2004
- Porsche 911 997 Series: 2005 - 2012
- Porsche 911 991 Series: 2012 - present
- Porsche Boxster 986: 1996 - 2004
- Porsche Boxster 987: 2005 - 2012
- Porsche Cayman 987: 2005 - 2012
- 1st Generation Porsche Cayenne: 2004 - 2010
- 2nd Generation Porsche Cayenne: 2011 - present
- Porsche Panamera 970: 2010 - present
- OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Parts for your Porsche
- Check Engine Light And Your Porsche
- Independent Porsche Repair Shop Service Doesn’t Void Warranty
- Cost Savings, Personalized Service from Independent Porsche Repair Shops